Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Thought--Gulf Oil Spill and Our Seafood Supply

Last week I posted a blog on grilling shrimp, which by the way turned out great. As I read the article recommended here I had just completed reading another report on why China prices have begun to rise dramatically. It is amazing how an event a continent away can affect the small world we live in today.

None of us yet know the implicaitons of the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf; however the folks living along the Gulf Coast in LA, MS, AL and FL can tell you how it is affecting their lives and incomes. Of course this blog is about food so I hope you will appreciate the story attached--I purposely didn't suggest you "enjoy" the story because it is a tough read but a necessary one.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2010/07/28/dishes-at-risk-cooking-on-the-gulf-coast/


No comments:

Post a Comment