Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blogging 101

From time to time, it is helpful to see good examples of  things you are trying to do. It helps you improve by learning from someone else. In my case, I find this particularly true in the area of social media. (They didn't have social media classes at college back in the day. Typewriters were still all the rage then.) Social media is a new medium when it comes to marketing and I am constantly looking for good examples to follow, and to share with our publishers.

A recent post on the Junior League of Tampa's blog  is worth pointing out. Written by Krista Dietrich, Cookbook Co-chairman, the post has a nice narrative and shares a delicious recipe from Capture the Coast, the League's newest cookbook. Check the post out here.

And please share any great examples of blogging that you know about. I would love to add to the "blog roll" that I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment